'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

368. Hello

Hello Everybody!!

Mak isah hasn't been updating this blog for the past 4 weeks. PLEASE accept Mak isah sincere apology. Mak isah do feel bad about this but please believe Mak isah, I have been missing you all that's for sure.

Thank you for returning here, giving comments, even though Mak isah has been missing doing my entries.

So first....

Let me wish you all ( hope this isn't too late :p) A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!

Mak isah has been quite okay in health but has been a little busy over here ( I know it isn't a good excuse) but had been doing this and that...plus routine in everyday life seemed to change a little bit so Mak isah took a little more time in adjusting to it that's why.

Now rest assured, Mak isah seemed settled :)

Funny eh, when the mind and physical needs adjustment, Mak isah punya minda nak blog kena block!

Tapi Mak isah tetap tak lupa pada you all! Bila waktu malam dah letih tu...rindu pada you all!

Let's hope you all been making good resolutions for the good year 2011 !

1. Mak isah has been celebrating my 59th birthday on 26th December last year. And as I have said in my previous post here, both me and hubby have been dreaming of getting a second car, we did :) We got the car on the 29th December. Now I have a car to drive on my very own, no more sharing the other car with my daughter Aya he he...


A Car of my Own




2. For the next 6 months, I have to baby sit Alif in the afternoons Mondays to Fridays only as his mom Zu has decided to learn tailoring and get a certificate for it. Zu started class 4th January last.


3. Mak isah has scheduled briskwalking to be a Must every morning on alternate days of the week for half an hour - 45 minutes. Mak isah has been doing this diligently :p since 1st January.


4. My weekly maid has been missing from work since Christmas and now decided to come back to me ha ha... I love cooking but hates cleaning the dusty ceiling fans and the toilets so I said okay to her. She came last Thursday.


You see these were the adjustments Mak isah had to make, quite time consuming and when night fall came I practically crawled to bed he he...


My no.5 will be I will commit regularly to my blogging this year :)


For now, let me wish all you MY DEAREST BLOGGER FRIENDS who will be celebrating this coming celebration a VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


GOD BLESS.








Love,
Mak isah



Cheerio.



12 comments:

TK said...

Welcome back Mak Isah! Miss you lah!!
Happy Belated birthday too!

Merryn said...

Hi Kak Isah! Nice car! :D

Yeay to you committing to blogging :)

Happy New Year to you too... ur bday is just two days before mine! Happy belated bday to you Kak Isah :D

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

Salam Mak Isah..
gumbiranya rasa bila nangga Mak Isah kembali blogging :) nie sik, rasa ternantik-nantik jak khabar dari Mak Isah selamak menyepi ya tek hehe..
apa2 pun Hepi belated birthday.. semoga sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah Taala hendaknya :D

Cik Lily Putih said...

itulah ingatkan dah tak nak menulis lagi.. rupanya busy.. kira banyak jugak resolution tu kan.. all the best

Unknown said...

Salam Mak Isah...

I have come close to the urge to send you sms. but finally post the comment somewhere in your blog with the hope that you'll read it.. :)

And Alhamdulillah.. its a great relief that you spare your time to update us with your story.. Mak Isah, a regular blogger didnt update her blog nearly a month... I'm sure im not the only one who will worry.. :)
Take care and happy belated birthday...
hhmm.. Im into crafting now and was thinking of sending something to you and i have a good reason now.. I would appreciate it if you can email your address..

Yes i know i supposed to have your address already but Asiah has been busy with my Adidas wallet and.... :)

Pleasee.... :)

Unknown said...

TK! Muahh...thank you, miz you too :)
You must be back to classrooms now eh?

Thank you for the wish my dear,

Have a fruitful week!

Be Safe.

Unknown said...

Thanks Merryn :)

Wow you mean your bday falls on the 24th Dec ? Christmas eve? and kak isah a day after Christmas? he he...

Happy belated birthday to you too dear Merryn!

Yeah! committed to blogging :p

Unknown said...

Terompak biru - Wasallam. He he bena ka ternantik nantik tok? Sori buat kitak susah ati..didn't mean to..

Alhamdulillah..mak isah baik2 jak, mudah-mudahan berkat doa kitak mak isah senantiasa sihat walafiat.

Makasihh..

Unknown said...

ciklilyputih - Eh bukan tak nak tulis lagi la..ni..mak isah memang minat tulis ni he he..

ciklily baik?

Nanti..nak gi blogwalking ye..

Resolusi tu dah mula dan tengah buat, harap2 kekal abadi :p

have a nice day at work :)

Unknown said...

Wasallam Ummu...Maaf ye..buat Ummu dan kekawan lain wori about mak isah. Syukur alhamdulillah mak isah ada kekawan yang ambil berat macam Ummu ni. Makasih..

Ummu dan keluarga sihat?

Alaa..sms je..bila2 masa..mak isah tak kisah ye..

Wahh..Ummu dah doing crafting? Bagus tu..
Mak isah dulu2 rajin buat crochet tapi sekarang dah tak larat sbb bila pegang jarum crochet jejari dah mula penat dah..

Nanti pagi mak isah email kan address, tu tak jadi masalah. Sekarang mak isah nak rehat jap, pagi nanti tak gi briskwalk, dah pegi semalam.

So will do so later k, I promise :)

Hugs & be safe

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Puan, rindu la ni ... hehehe..
happy belated B`day, happy new year and happy sgt la got new car!!!

Unknown said...

LOL..Luciana..you are making me laugh here. But it's sure a good feeling to be made welcome here :)

Thank you for the wishes my dear, yeah..a new car! :p