Kalau hari Ahad, memang Mak isah masak simple je, rasa nak cuti jugak he he...
Dari pagi dah hujan hingga ke petang...nak jemor kain pun dah tak dapat, bertimbun-timbun kain baju yang telah dimesin belum lagi disidai.
I saw some cold rice which I put in the fridge the night before, so I just cooked 'Bubur Nasi Santan'. To eat it with I made the same appetizer that I have made in this post, 'Kerabu Sayur Masin'.
Bubur Nasi Santan
To prepare :
1. Cook into porridge some leftover rice (or rice).
2. When porridge is cooked, add in a packet of 'Cocolin' powdered coconut milk (already dissolved in water).
3. Add some thinly sliced ginger, 3 sliced garlic & some lightly pounded dried prawns (udang kering) in.
4. Add salt & ajinomoto to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Serve hot with an appetizer.
p/s. Thank you for asking if Mak isah's headache was okay...and yes! Mak isah okay now!
Muahh..! & Enjoy your weekdays!