'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

366. Dream

Hubby & me have been dreaming to get a second car...no, no, not a big car...only this...


Perodua Viva Elite 1000cc but color should be Pearl Jade








He he...don't get excited, the above isn't ours but one in the car showroom ok?

I told hubby I'd STILL like to drive a small car, with power steering. 1000cc would be good as petrol is expensive and only one of us is working.

I think Viva Elite looks cute with sports rims :)


What do you think?


p/s You can read more about this car & public comments here.


Cheerio.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Puan,another car may be you'd like to look into, that is the Suzuk Alto, about the same range,,,just my recommendation lah,,, i think Suzuki has more strong road holding,,,

have a great week ahead and God Bless

Unknown said...

Hi eugene, thank you for the recommendation :) yep I've looked into the suzuki alto
@
http://paultan.org/2010/08/10/suzuki-alto-launched-3-variants-rm44888-to-rm54888/

have seen it too one time here in miri. very sportish.
and yes I agree it's more strong road holding.

Tapi, for various reasons I have to make do with the elite viva he he...

You hv a wonderful weekend ahead ok?

thanks friend :)

Unknown said...

Here wishing you a great holiday

Unknown said...

Thank you eugene :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

asnah58 said...

nice and easy to park.

mNhL said...

I think this is a good car for a lady driver. Moreover, as you said is right...petrol always naik harga...drive small car, cheaper. haha

Unknown said...

Betul tu asnah...easy to park he he..asnah baik je? happy new year to you :)

Unknown said...

mNhL I agree with you :)

Have a wonderful weekend!