My Chicken Sambal Sos
Usually I am not in favor of chicken cooked with tomato sauce, unlike my children they love it.
This time I cooked it a bit more hot and add some Ideal Evaporated milk in it.
It was delicious!
To prepare :-
1. 1 whole chicken, I usually keep away the breast meat and cut up the rest into moderate size cubes.
2. Clean under running tap water, drip dry in a sieve. Put aside.
3. Slice up ginger, half 1 large onion, half 1 large red onion, 3 garlic.
4. Blend them up in an electric blender.
5. Saute the blended ingredients in a pot. Add a little water & let simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of blended dry red chillies in.
7. Add some Rempah Tumis & 2 or 3 tablespoons of Bawang Goreng (fried onions, which you can buy in packets nowadays).
8. Add 3/4 tin or a full tin of Tomato Puree and half a tin of Ideal Evaporated milk in.
9. Stir, add a cup of water and let chicken cooked.
10. Add sugar and salt to taste.
P/s. Add more of the blended dry red chillies if you want it hotter.
It's a beautiful day outside, have a Wonderful Weekend Everybody!