'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

423. Off Days

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

I am flying to KK later in the morning and will be staying at Best Western Kota kinabalu Hotel for a couple of days.



I like staying at this hotel. Situated at Jalan Pantai, it is convenient as it is just next door to the shops, pharmacy as well as the shopping complex. And the hotel staff are friendly, very helpful and these made me feel at home there.

Have any of you stayed there? Try it :) And the hotel rooms are affordable for people like Mak isah :D


I am not going alone, the 3 girls and myself ( ladies) and Alif (my grandson) have booked ourselves a family suite.


So, again, the men (hubby, my son and SIL (son in law) have to stay home in Miri and looked after our house.

The Ladies' off days LOL..

See you again next week!


Cheerio.




8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Happy vacation, Mak Isah :)

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

wahhh!!! ceronok nyaaa cuti-cuti ke KK :D
dah la Ladiesss ajak ;)
our last vacation ke KK ri ya pun sama.. ladies vacation juak ;P
Biru suka! suka! suka! hihi..

take care Mak Isah + ladies + Alif :)

Merryn said...

I heard of this hotel before and read good reviews about it :)

TK said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha Mak Isah!!

Unknown said...

Small Kucing - Hi! Thank you! :D Mak isah back oredy..safe & sound!

Unknown said...

Makasih Biru... auk nang seronok gilaaa...walau pun hanya gi KK :D
Macam kenak re charge bateri he he..

Hugs

Unknown said...

Merryn..Hmmm...I said those good words about the hotel too quickly. Much to my disappointment this time a few happenings which I wasn't satisfied of as a guest there. And it was my 3rd stay in that hotel.
My previous 2 stays there were so satisfactory.

Any other hotel you can recommend me at about the same rate? We paid RM290++ per night for a family suite.

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

TK - Apa kabar? Sama2... Harap tak terlambat ucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha untuk TK dan sekeluarga.

Hari tu..Mak isah agak sibuk sebab buat kenduri 'AKIKAH' untuk cucu mak isah, Alif.

Selamat Bercuti TK, stay safe!