'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

230. I Got Lucky



Ha ha...if you are wondering what that picture was all about, I got lucky and won a voucher worth RM100 at Servay TT and went to collect it when I got back from Kuching. In fact the management called me while I was in Kuching the other day.

I wasn't the only one who won, I think there 7 others who did too. The 7 persons were like me who won a voucher worth RM100 each but the luckier ones were 3
persons who won vouchers worth RM1,000, RM500 and RM300. My...imagine one can buy things and food worth RM1,000 at the supermarket!

The RM100 voucher did helped me though...as I did overspend in Kuching (I did no matter how much I want to spend as little as I could :P

So when I came back I finished the RM100 voucher buying my kitchen items.

Hmmm...let's hope I have better AMOUNT of luck the next time with the voucher :p

Cheerio.

No comments: