'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

428. Sambal Nasi Lemak

I know this friend of my son Farouk. He's called Ah Chong working together with him in the same company. Each year when comes Hari Raya he will request me to make 'Umai Ikan' or 'Sambal Nasi Lemak' to eat with the variety of food that I serve on my table for my guests. He will come on the first day to eat especially these 2 items.

Last week he requested Farouk to let me know if I can make and sell to him some 'Sambal Nasi Lemak' . He said he wants to eat it with his regular meals.

Last month I did give him a bottle of the sambal to try. Now he wants to buy he he...

This dish is a common item in my household. Every now and then either myself or Aya will make it. And well, not necessarily we eat the sambal with nasi lemak, we eat it with practically anything like with bread, or with hard boiled eggs and with ordinary rice during everyday meals. It can be stored in a container and placed in the fridge.

So last evening I made Sambal Nasi Lemak and stored them in these 2 used Prego bottle containers for Ah Chong , Cute? :D
and some placed in this container for our own consumption.

BTW, Ah Chong wants it hot ha ha...isshh...for sure hubby and SIL will grumble as both of them cannot 'tahan' eating hot stuffs.


You can view this Sambal Nasi Lemak recipe in my previous post here :)


Have a Good 1st December!


Cheerio.



6 comments:

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

yahhh.. tangga rona sambal Mak Isah ya jak dah tauk pedasss ;P
chaya lah Ah Chong! tahan pedas bah :))
Biru kan sik tahan panas hehe..
Sambal Nasi Lemak nang nya pembuka selera makan.. tambah kacang goreng~ nyum! nyum! :D

Small Kucing said...

laaa........sambal....geramnya...mau tapi tak boleh makan terlalu pedas

Unknown said...

Biru, ha ha..macam sambal nasi lemak kat kedai 'Nasi Lemak Rasa Segar' kan kan kan? :P

Unknown said...

Small Kucing - he he..

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

betol! betol! betol! cam sambal nasik lemak kat Rasa Segar :))
beza ngan sambal nasik lemak kat Kaya & Toast peberet Biru yaaa ;)
sik pedas dan boleh request for extra sambal hehe..

Unknown said...

Hish, Biru tok nang fan Kaya & Toast oo...he he..