'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

12. Fratinnis Pizza & Pasta

Today was a busy day for me. I drove down to town twice. One time to help send Zu's husband to the bus terminal and then a second time to fetch Zu from work in the evening. So Alif and I didn't have enough rest in the house.

Hopefully we both will stay longer in the house later :)

A friend told me Fratinnis pizza are nice. So I went to try it last Sunday morning. I am not really into eating pizzas so I tried the pasta, which was nice.

The pasta, 'Spageti alla Bolognese
Photobucket

And I drank one 'Milk Shake'
Photobucket

And I 'tapau' one pizza called 'Don Pablito'
Photobucket

These 3 items costs me RM62.90 including service charge.

There are 2 'Fratinnis Pizza' outlets in Miri. One near the Boulevard Complex and another new outlet at the Miri Centrepoint.

And in Sarawak you can only find Fratinnis pizzas in Miri, Kota Kinabalu & Brunei. Hopeffully there will be in other parts too.

Till then,

Cheerio.

No comments: