'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

11. Movies



Today I spent a quiet day at home.

For the last couple of months I am addicted to movies, any movies be it on tv, Malay or English, on cinemaplex or cds or dvds.

I love murder solving mysteries movies. One example is 'Midsomer Murders'. Every Friday evenings I will be in front of my tv watching this movie series at 9pm on Channel 702.

Midsomer Murders is a British Television drama that has aired since 1997. A detective drama, it focuses on the main character of Detective Chief Inspector Tom Barnaby played by John Nettles and his efforts to solve the various crimes that take place in the fictional English county of Midsomer. It is based on a series of crime novels by the author Caroline Graham and was origionally adapted by Anthony Horowitz.

Read some more about this series on the site below
http://www.geocities.com/midsomer_murders/


Cheerio.

No comments: