'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

18. Just Thinking

Last night I was in bed in the dark. Just thinking.

I am 58 years old. I should be staying home enjoying doing what I like most. And what I like most would be keeping this house into a home. I don't really like going out with friends, I prefer going out alone, to the cinemaplex to watch movies, or just wandering around the few shopping complexes in my hometown. Beside that I enjoy driving, one reason why I want a car of my very own, a small car. Why small, because then I do not have to spend very much on petrol. I like eating at new places trying some new dishes too. And now I have started staying a night at Marriot & Spa just to chill out, drink my favourite wine.

How's that? Sounds crazy for a grandmother? he he he..


Cheerio.

No comments: