'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8. Two Nights at Marriot & Spa

This is going to be quite a long post :p because I've lots to tell and post some pictures.

I am just back from Marriot & Spa, Miri. If you read in my last post I said I'll be staying there for a night but instead I stayed two nights. I like the atmosphere there, cosy and friendly and especially the cosy bed.

Entrance of the Marriot & Spa, Miri.
Photobucket

View from the room I stayed in
Photobucket

Now, inside the room it looks like this, as I entered the door I saw a LSD tv
Photobucket


Next to it a writing table
Photobucket


On it a basket of these snacks but if I eat any of them I have to pay :)
Photobucket


Next to the writing table is this sliding door which leads to the balcony
Photobucket


At the balcony I find this table with 2 chairs where I can read or just sit down
Photobucket


If I peep down from the balcony I see these trees and the path that leads to the swimming pool
Photobucket

And these 2 queen beds are the cosy beds that I was talking about!
Photobucket

Next to the bed a tray of fruits to welcome me
Photobucket

I stayed for 2 nights, on the 1 February and 2 February. Alif, my grandson was with me on the 2nd February during the day. I couldn't resist taking this picture of him while he napped on my bed.

Afternoon nap...
Photobucket

After he woke up from his nap I walked him around the hotel and to the swimming pool...
Photobucket

I ordered a drink called 'Cinderella',introduced by Abu Bakar the bartendar at the 'Matahari Pool'. This drink consists of orange juice,some lemon juice plus a bit of soda and another juice ( I can't remember the name).
Photobucket

And ate this 'Steak Caesar Wrap'
Photobucket

With some chilli & tomato sauces or Tabasco...
Photobucket

Now, isn't that icecream looks huge? It's one of the Haagens Daz icecream, I forgot the name but there was come cheese in it. And it's yummy.
I bought this from 'The Loft' costs RM9.80 per cone.
Photobucket

Some room service food I ordered are like,
this 'Seafood Noodles',
Photobucket


& the 'Marriot Beefburger'
Photobucket

The beef inside it was so thick I could not finish it,
Photobucket

Overall it was a good and relaxing stay for me. I checked out of the hotel at 1230pm on the 3 February.


Cheerio.

No comments: