Okayyy...so I've again changed my template and I just love this one I am using! Food & stuff ha ha...
BTW, so sorry I've been away from blogging this couple of days. Life been quite hectic for the last few days with NOT MYSelf but with my family members. Hmmm.... just this morning when fetching Noormy from Marriot & Spa resort, I told her maybe I now badly need a day off from the house ! Immediately she asked,' when ma? just let me know and I will book you a night there.'
Have you EVER feel like I do SOMETIMES? Just a day or even a couple of hours away from the HOUSE? Lol... I bet you don't.
Enough of that, I've just received an email from SARAWAK BLOGGERS core team to change my 'blogger of the month' badge. They want to make it into one logo now. The latest, that's the one I just put up ( the blue one).
It looks nice :)
So, change my logo might as well I also changed my template. I likeeee....
Today I cooked ' Kurma Ayam' for lunch. Something the girls not really in favor of except Noormy but hubby loves this dish.
I used 2 pieces of 'Paha Ayam' (2 large thigh of a chicken, cut and cleaned).
RM1 Kari Kurma Hidup ( you can buy this from the Indian Stall ) e.g. in Miri it is at the old 'Tamu Muhibbah'.
1 packet of Kerisik Kelapa ( coconut paste) . You can either use 1 whole packet 100gm or half of it.
RM1 Kari Kurma ( Kurma Paste)
To cook -
1. Saute grounded 2 garlic, 2 small shallots, 2 cm ginger in a pot
2. Add in the Kurma paste, then the Kerisik Kelapa
3. Add a bit of water, leave to boil over moderate fire for 3 minutes
4. Add in the cut chicken thighs
5. Add in 1 cup of Evaporated Ideal Milk
6. Add in 1 cup of water
7. Let boiled until chicken parts is tender, once in a while stirring with a ladle and adding a little more water
8. When cooked add in 2 - 3 spoons of sugar, add salt and ajinomoto to taste
9. Taste should be a bit sweetish and not too salty.
I served this dish with hot rice and some of my homemade Sayur Masin with hubby enjoying it more than anyone else LOL...
My homemade Sayur Masin which I had posted here before.
Welcome to December !