'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

239. Chicken Feet Anyone?

Many do not know how to eat chicken feet. I do.

It is best boiled and cooked into a soup. That is after chopping off the claws, throwing off the skin over the feet and cleaning them thoroughly of course.

Boil some water in a pot.

Throw in grounded ginger (2" long), grounded small red onion (1 only) and grounded garlic (3 or 4 only) into the boiled water.

Add in the chicken feet and boiled until soft.

Add salt, ajinomoto and pepper to taste.

Eat while the soup is hot.




So much tastier if I dip the chicken feet into this bowl of soy sauce with cut cili padi!



Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TK said...

I've added your blog to my bbloglist and I am so happy 2be here again. BTW, Chicken feet soup is a favourite here in Terengganu but I prefer Chicken Feet Kerabu which is a popular Thai dish and also very famous in Kelantan. The photo of the chicken feet looks yummy.

Unknown said...

So happy to know you was here TK :)
Chicken Feet Kerabu? Now, that I have not tried yet. Any chance I can read how to cook it in one of your posts in future ha ha :p I love trying new recipes and crazy trying new dishes in town.
Thank you for adding me in your bloglist!
Have a good weekend :)