'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

238. Beautiful Blogger Award - continued

Ok, I am back! Now to do the rules...after accepting the award :)

But first, I'd love to share and nominate each of these bloggers with the beautiful blogger award because I have enjoyed reading their blogs and I think the contents of the posts they write is really beautiful to read :-

Megan
Suanie
CK
Scilla
Norana
Wendy
Manuela
Kak Nora
Temuk
Mira
Patt
Coretanmayaku
In Passing Malaysian
Masak -Masak
Sarawakiana@2

Here are the rules to accept the award :
1. Link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.

To all 15 bloggers I nominate above, please accept the award :) I am sure it will give us reciprocal links.

Do share your award with 15 other bloggers and you and I will definitely find more blogger friends!

Good luck!

7 things about me :

1. I love my family and pets, my children are very close to me and I am blessed that we can be friends and have the mother and child relationship at the same time.

2. I believe each of us need our own space and freedom at times.

3. I am quiet spoken, but can be fun when I am in the mood to crack jokes or make decisions spontaneously.

4. I like tidiness and comfort, I prefer things kept or put back in their own place and wear clothes which are comfortable rather than put fashion on top of the list.

5. I love eating and trying new food at the same time brisk walks trying to keep healthy. Disappointing at times, because eating can be more often than brisk walking .

6. I prefer typing than writing with a pen or a pensil.

7. I have a black big mole on my right upper arm, a birthmark.

There, you know my secrets already :p

Cheerio.


10 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congratulations on receiving that award! They are fun to get aren't they. Thanks so much for thinking of including me in your list of bloggers! I appreciate the thought!

Manuela

Ensurai said...

Appreciate your kindness.

Will take time to make the list of 15.

You have a beautiful blog. Keep it up.

ibundo said...

salam bertandang..

Unknown said...

Hi Manuela
You are v much welcome, and thanks for stopping by. Yes it's fun, I am excited because it is my v first! oh please know that I am a great fan of you and your blog!
have a nice day :)

Unknown said...

To Sarawakiana@2
Of course, take your time making the list and thank you for your kind words over my humble blog.
Appreciate it v much that you stopped by :)
please feel welcome to visit me again!

Unknown said...

Salam bertandang kembali
Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah kak pah.
Harap sudi singgah kembali keteratak
saya ni :)
Selamat berkenalan!

Vie said...

Hi Aisha, thanks for accepting the award. I like all your good traits. You're such a good person. I like typing than handwriting because I can use all 10 fingers when I'm typing..

Unknown said...

The pleasure is mine Vie :) & thank you for the nice words...really really appreciate them!
I thought when I prefer typing to writing, it was a weird trait but so nice to know you prefer the same thing too and with the same reason

Temuk said...

Hi Isah
Congratulations on the conferment of the Beautiful Blogger Award to you & TQVM for your kind thoughts. I have been enjoying your entries on Sarawak recipies. Have't got the chance to try baking the buns that you have put up recently.

Unknown said...

Salam Temuk
TQVM.And TQ for the nice words :)
It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed reading my posts. I suppose the buns can wait until 'tak dak org kat dapoq' he he...
I have been out almost all afternoon and has not got the chance to try the cordial yet as well.