'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

234. The World 1st Little Massage Chair

Last Sunday I bought the World 1st Little Massage Chair from the OSIM shop at Bintang Mega Mall. This is their newest product. It is also known as the u soffa petit which some of you may have seen shown at TV3 advertisement lately.

It has a retractable leg massage unit which delivers simultaneous full coverage kneading massage to your calves, ankles and feet. What I like about this chair is it also massage your butt as well as your back at the same time ha ha...and I think that is cool!

The chairs are of a variety of nice colours, I chose green my favourite colour and now I have one in my own room! Aaahh...what bliss

Read more about this massage chair here

My son was the first to try it when it reached home lol...



Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: