Do you like pancakes?
I do, especially when eaten with honey or peanut butter. But this morning instead of asking Zu to make a pancake batter for breakfast, I tried this instant pancake mix which I bought at Ta Kiong in Merdeka Mall on Saturday.
Sundays are my lazy days and Zu wakes up late as she has no tailoring class, so I decided to try my hands on trying this instant pancake.
Green's Pancake Shake
Instructions to prepare for the pancakes was easy -
1. Preheat a non-stick frying pan and grease well with some margarine.
2. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix which is in powdered form.
3. Remove lid but do not discard.
4. Fill bottle to level as indicated on the label (there is a line at the side of bottle).
5. Replace lid, turn bottle upside down and shake well until mixture is well mixed.
6. Pour batter in the frying pan into a desired size ( I use one scoop of a ladle).
7. Cook over a medium heat for 1 - 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
I made about 6 pieces of pancakes.
The remaining batter, I keep it in the refrigerator and can be used up to 3 days.
p/s. I am sure you have seen other types of instant pancake mix in your area.