Tetiba je Aya gitau Mak isah dia ingin makan 'Bubur Makaroni'. Aya memang loves to eat 'Bubur Macaroni'.
Hish, Mak isah pantang dengar tu...lalu la pegi carik 1 paket Makaroni kat Ta Kiong di Merdeka Mall.
Then hubby said to add some 'keledek' (sweet potato) in. Then it will taste nicer he said. So I bought 3 small pieces of Sweet Potatoes :)
My Bubur Makaroni Keledek
To prepare :-
1. Soak 2 cups of Macaroni ( I use the shell shaped) in water for half an hour.
2. Skin the sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes. Washed them.
3. Soak half a cup of small sago pellets in water.
To Cook :-
1. In a pot, under medium fire, heat up half a litre of water.
2. Add one packet of 'Cocolin' Coconut milk which is already mix with some water to dilute it.
3. Throw in one piece of 'Pandan' leave (optional).
4. Add in the macaroni and the sweet potatoes .
5. Let boiled until the sweet potatoes are cooked and soft.
6. Add in the sago pellets.
7. Add a pinch of salt.
8. Add sugar to taste.
This can be eaten while hot but even tastier if it has been cooled and refrigerated.
Enjoy the desert :)