'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

308. What Next?

This morning it started with the sun shining...but later around 130pm it rained...

Disappointing, isn't it? Especially when I am selling cold drinks like 'Cendol' (click cendol to view) LOL...

But now, it suddenly stopped raining, still a bit cloudy but the sun is almost coming out again he he...
Sigh, anyway that is life, I told Zu, there's a lot of ups and down :)

I am not going to moan about the weather, I am just noting that it has been like this for the last one week. I am just hoping that when November and December comes, it wouldn't be worse. Rainy days isn't good for everyone (not only me :p) because the clothes never get properly dry when the weather's wet!

Last Monday Zu and I were off from selling 'Cendol' so we went with Noormy and Alif, meaning to look around for a good digital camera. We went to Bintang Mega Mall. Our eyes fell on this 'Sony Digital Camera' at the Sony shop.


12.2 megapixels Exmor R™ CMOS, f/2.4 G Lens with 5x zoom/24mm wide angle, Full HD movie and 3D

  • DSLR-like picture quality made simple
  • Create amazing 3D panoramas
  • Shoot 1080i Full HD movies
Now all of us (my family) are not good camera 'friendly' ha ha...Like me, I only know how to take pictures with my hp so far...with only a 3.2 megapixels...

Speaking about my hp, right then it was making some problems...for the past one week it's memory card been 'available' and 'not available' when I switched to it's 'gallery' menu. Hish, I was thinking, just when I thought of buying a digital camera....

So then...I had to get a new hp I guess :) and not think of buying a digital camera just yet.

So..that day was gone just looking for a new hp for me ... I was sad parting with my old hp (click on hp to view), though it wasn't that 'canggih' as other hps...& had broke down once , it had served me well with providing me all the 'not so clear' pictures for this blog :)

To cut short, I finally got this Nokia 7230 in the end.
My Now Nokia 7230


That was after trading in my old hp and topping another RM240.00 for this new one!
For the time being I can still use this new hp to take my blog pictures (though they wouldn't be better or clearer) .

So next, when can I get a digital camera...LOL... Any good brand that you recommend? :p

Have a nice day everyone!


Cheerio.

10 comments:

TK said...

Nice handphone Mak Isah...I apa2 hp pun would do with me. As` long as i can message and make phone calls it's ok.

About the camera, I had heard about it from a friend. Sekolah saya nak beli utk kegunaan sekolah. I heard that it's good.

Skarang ni mmg musim hujan sana sana..Apa2 pun..semoga jualan Mak isah sukses slalu!Have a nice weekend..

Unknown said...

Me 2 TK, my previous hp was a 3G not as good as mak isah expected except for the camera, so mak isah this time bought not a 3G but trying a camera with the same megapixels. So fingers cross je la he he...

OO..really? yea..mak isah dah fall in love dgn sony dig.camera ni..he he..

Thanks TK, a wonderful weekend to you and family too!
hugs

Reanaclaire said...

hi..first time coming by, Puan.. hope to catch up with u more often..

greetings,
reanaclaire.com

Unknown said...

Hi there reanaclaire
Sure, do come again, you're always welcome!

I've been to your sites, you have 3! & that I think is a lot of work LOL.. I salute you on that!

Will be visiting you often I am sure!

Merryn said...

I'm looking for a fon too as my current "Samseng" (Samsung) is not werking anymore :(

For DSLR, if you want speed ie capturing images for games such as soccer or F1, go for Canon. If you want sharp images for occassions such as weddings, go for Nikon :D

Cheers :)

CH Voon said...

i think Nokia is better.

Canon & Omplypus is quite famous brand for compact camera.

Unknown said...

Merryn,
Thankss.. :)
"Samseng" (Samsung) LOL..

I think Nikon is more appropriate, as I want sharp images of all kinds ha ha..
BUT, there is a 'but' because Nikon is much much more expensive than Sony.
THAT I have to consider too :p plus I am not an expert at photography

Unknown said...

CH Voon...now that you've mentioned Canon, I like that brand too, but here in my hometown, not much Canon camera to choose from unless there are 'held exhibition' going on.

Yep I've always used Nokia hps.

Temuk said...

Salam Isah
Tahniah, dapat hp baru! Kamera baru boleh juga tunggu special offer nak raya nanti. My Sony Cybershot 8.1 megfix is already about 4 years old & is still good. Setahu saya Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji & Olympus, semuanya baik-baik belaka. Bila beli, cuba ambilkira juga harga bateri sebab kalau boleh elok ada satu spare. Banyak model sekarang yg lebih kecil & nipis tapi lebih versatile, lebih cantik warna2nya & lebih feminine bentuknya. Ceria selalu!

Unknown said...

Wasallam Temuk
Terima kasih :)
Waduhh...nasib baik Temuk nasihat pasal bateri, kalau tak isah tak tau tentang itu. Thank you! Thank you!

Tapi belum beli lagi...setakat ini bila singgah kat Bintang Mega Mall selalu je 'mata' singgah kat kedai tu he he...

Betul tu, yang sony camera dalam pic tu ada 3 color lain, ungu, pink dan hitam. Cute sangat!

Salam ceria selalu