'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

24. What a Waste

Yesterday my Nokia 5610 Xpress Music suddenly turned haywire. It's screen was visible on and off and then okay and upside down. I could hardly send messages. It was infruriating!

My Nokia 5610 Xpress Music
Photobucket

Does anyone who has the same hp as mine had this sort of thing happening to you too? I am beginning to think I am the unlucky one.

So now I am using a borrowed second hand Nokia hp while my hp is being sent to KL for repair since it is still under guarantee. What a waste! I never like my hp and a new one to be acting like that!

As this borrowed hp only can let me send and received messages I had to do something about listening to music. After sending my hp I bought a Sony digital walkman. So now I can listen to my 'oldies' with ease, thank goodness for that!

My black colored Sony Walkman
Photobucket

Cheerio.

No comments: