'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

22. Ouch

Ouch! I fell down in the kitchen toilet today. I was cleaning the cement floor outside where some cats had done their 'business' there. So I stupidly had sprinkle some detergent on the floor and then went inside the toilet to get a bucket of water to wash off the dirty water after brushing the floor with a scrubbing broom.

Some how the slipper I was wearing got some detergent and so I missed my step and felled on the toilet floor.
It wasn't really painful immediately but I do feel the pain afterwards, about several hours later.

After finished cleaning the floor outside I took a good long hot shower and went off to sleep for a couple of hours. That was after taking 2 tablets of Paracetamol.

I have started to feel painful on my buttocks, my right hand where I had some bruises and both my legs feel very tired.

Right now I still have some pain but my legs are more painful. I hope it got lesser tomorrow. Pray for me.

Till then,

Cheerio.

No comments: