'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Monday, January 4, 2010

215. Bubur Durian

Hubby came back from outstation this afternoon bringing 4 large durians. It is the 'white fleshed' type. The children won't want to eat them raw so that would be me and hubby eating them raw :p So I decided to make one into 'Bubur Durian'.


To start with, I mix one packet of this coconut powder with some water in a small pot. Put the pot over medium fire.


So, we get some coconut milk waiting to boil


Add some soaked sago pellets into the coconut milk


And do not forget to add about 4 - 5 tablespoons of sugar or according to taste. Add in a pinch of salt.
Lastly I add in the fleshy durian & leave it to boil before putting off the fire.



All done, I'll leave the 'Bubur' to cool for anyone in the house to eat. Meanwhile I need to get ready for my evening briskwalk at the Cityfan. Zu & Alif would want to come along as well.

Are you going for your briskwalk as well? :)

Cheerio.


No comments: