'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Friday, January 1, 2010

213. Do You Know

Do you know what this is?



To many, they know but I didn't, not until a friend told me to buy one instead of buying the one similar to like the aluminium wrapper packings sold in town.

This is called 'Crystal Wrap' sold in any selling plastic shops in town.

And when I bought this, it was so easy to wrap food with it, so convenient too.

I especially love fruits and like them cut and then cool in my fridge before eating them. And wrapping them in this crystal wrapping before storing in the fridge not only make them cool but looks cool too!

Just look!




What a way to start the new year loll...

Cheerio.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric said...

Good evening and a happy new year!

I'm actually actively seeking for a client of mine for bloggers (higher weightage on Male bloggers)and I stumbled onto your blog.

Hence I decided to email and see if your kindself will be keen on doing an advertorial for my client.

Do let me know and hope to hear from you soon!

Also, do let me know of your unique visitors/page views per day cos' the rates are very dependent on those stats.

Regards,
Eric Yong

Mail to ericyong77@ericyong77.com