'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

217. Lunch at Chatterbox

See that pieces of grilled lamb? Yep, they are pieces of grilled lamb dipped in black pepper sauce. The only thing that I didn't like about the sauce was they put too much milk in it. Milk? that's what it tasted like, but because I am a lover of lamb, I just eat!



Yep, Aya 'belanja' the four of us (myself, Aya, Zu & Noormy) including Alif to lunch at 'Chatterbox' Mega Hotel. So we all went.

Nasi Campur? lol.. I 'campur' them so I called it 'Nasi Campur' :p Anyway as you can see on my plate were 'Thai Pineapple Fried Rice', 'Che Chiang Chicken','Brocolli, Salted Duck Eggs, Prawns & 'Kari Perut Tuala' (that's what I called it he he..)


Mee Kari, I think I ate 2 bowls of this :p


I tasted fruits that I did not often eat, berries & strawberries. That Chocolate Cake was delicious.


This was the setting I saw when I first came, not bad? I could see Aya & Noormy lurking in the foreground looking at the cakes there :p


At the food buffet table decorations was for the forthcoming Chinese New Year :)





Fruits... & Salads..


Fruits I ate..


Nice, soft Buns to eat with butter


Chocolate Cake again, and Caramel and 'Agar-agar Santan'.


Alif, maybe thinking 'Why are all these adults eating soooo much food !! ha ha ha...


Cheerio.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: