'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

62. Can't Wait

I can't wait for my 2 trees of mangoes to get ripe! so I can eat them. I have 2 types of mango trees, the one in front of my house is a bit elongated in shape, which are very sweet when ripe.

The other mango tree which grows near my kitchen bears rounder in shape fruits, which look like the shape of apples. When ripe they are not really sweet and not really sour. If you know what I am talking about :p
These are the ones, and I think I am the only one who like them, my family members like the sweet mangoes that I was talking about earlier on.
Photobucket

On another note, I also can't wait to watch the final 'Akademi Fantasia 7' concert this Saturday. That's 2 day's time!

Read more of this top Malaysian reality show here :
http://www.astro.com.my/akademifantasia/default.asp

And read more about my favourite 'Akademi Fantasia 7' Juara to be here on his blog :
http://hafizfc.blogspot.com/

I can't wait!

Cheerio.

No comments: