'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

64. The Winner

Part from an article front page from The Borneo Bulletin dated 18 May (Monday)


'Mohd Hafiz Mohd Suip scored a first in Akademi Fantasia history when he became the first Sarawakian to win Astro's much-lauded singing competition.
'I'm very happy to win this for Bumi Kenyalang', he said during an after-show press conference. More fondly known as Hafiz, the 19 yr old Hospitality and Tourism management student beat his four contenders (Aril, Akim,Yazid and Isma) in the show's season finale held at Bukit Jalil Stadium Saturday night.'I have to thank my fans from all over Malaysia and especially Sarawak for voting for me. I am going to remember you forever. This victory means a lot to me. Thank you to my family for praying for my success from the beginning.' Hafiz said.

Way to go Hafiz, way to go!
Best of Luck to you!

Cheerio.

No comments: