'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

149. Thrifty Buy

Look what I've found!

These 4 pretty photograph frames, each costs only RM2.50, at the 'One Stop Store' at the new CentrePoint in Miri. Cute eh?

I was looking for some cheap photograph frames so I can display our last year's 'Hari Raya Puasa' family pictures on the shelf of our sitting room.



















Earlier this afternoon on my way back sending Aya to work, Zu and I stopped at this shop. There were a lot of things sold here, from kitchen ware to decorative items especially for the coming festive season 'Hari Raya Puasa'.



















Our last year's family photographs nicely framed!




































And because I bought the frames worth RM10 I could get registered free as a member and I can use the membership card at any 'One Stop Stores' in my hometown. They have discount price for some items for the members. And with the card I was also give 4 pieces of free vouchers worth RM1 each.

Now, that's what I called a 'trifty buy' :)

My 'One Stop Store' new membership card.




















Cheerio.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: