'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Friday, June 18, 2010

296. Blogger 'Awesome' Template

I was on to this new blogger design templates for the last 2 evenings. Changing from my old blogger template to it, took a lot of my time and concentration. It wasn't as easy as I thought.

Blogger has introduced many diversity and gadgets in the template choosing.

Even after changing my template to one of it I still have to think of the text font and colors and what not to match the background.

I was still on to it for the second evening tonight, trying to improve parts of my blog outlook here and there.

So you can imagine how very tired I am right now, 'kalau kena sorong bantal, terus tetido !'

(picture from the internet)


As for now, I am happy with my new 'house' and the 'colors' (which maybe too bright for some of you) I have chosen.

Nevertheless, I hope you will still be happy to visit me as often as you can :) My blogger friend Temuk has just congratulate me on this new 'house' outlook. Terima kasih Temuk :)

Let me bid you all Good night and Sweet dreams! Tomorrow will be another day for us! :)


Cheerio.


2 comments:

TK said...

Wah! I love your new house. I still havent work on the new template..but I have a new house too! Have a nice day Mak Isah!

Unknown said...

TK, thank you! Yep, mak isah have just been to your new house :)Nice theme you have there, you can surf at 'Scrappin' blogs too, a lot of layouts there for free!
http://scrappinblogs.blogspot.com/

take care dear