What do you require :
- a packet of 'tanghoon'
- 5 potatoes - peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 egg
- half a carrot - cut and sliced thinly
- 2 small red onions + 2 garlic + half a chilli + tiny pinch of 'belacan' - pounded
Simple Process :
- heat a little oil in a pot, stir fry the pounded ingredients
- Add in some water according to how much you want
- let it boil
- put in the potato cubes & carrot
- let boil and soften
- add egg & tanghoon
- add salt to taste and pinch of pepper
- Soup is ready...