'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Monday, April 6, 2009

36. Tanghoon Potato Egg Soup

After all the heavy meat dishes I ate during the weekend, today I feel I want to eat some light soup. So I cooked this simple 'Tanghoon Potato Egg Soup' this morning. I cooked this dish often. I love potatoes myself. So I treat this as a family soup where all of us enjoy a hot bowl of it is tasty and nutritious.


What do you require :

  • a packet of 'tanghoon'
  • 5 potatoes - peeled and cut into cubes
  • 1 egg
  • half a carrot - cut and sliced thinly
  • 2 small red onions + 2 garlic + half a chilli + tiny pinch of 'belacan' - pounded

Simple Process :

  • heat a little oil in a pot, stir fry the pounded ingredients
  • Add in some water according to how much you want
  • let it boil
  • put in the potato cubes & carrot
  • let boil and soften
  • add egg & tanghoon
  • add salt to taste and pinch of pepper
  • Soup is ready...


Photobucket


Cheerio.

No comments: