'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Friday, April 3, 2009

34. Some News

Oh yeah, I tried briskwalking too yesterday, which means I am doing Wednesday & Thursday but 2 laps. But I find it's too tiring, well, unless I am not looking after alif or driving to fetch Aya in the evenings I can manage. So doing briskwalk everyday is out for me, I better stick to doing it on alternate days. Next briskwalk will be this Saturday, preferably I will do it in the evening as then I can do my 3 laps without chasing with time.

2/3 Thurs Time 45'32.08 (2laps) B/walk.

On News Strait Times today, big news for the people of Malaysia as today we have a new Prime Minister.

Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak today took his oath of office as the sixth Prime Minister of Malaysia before the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abdidin at Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur here today (3 April 2009).

Malaysian New Prime Minister as from today Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak
Photobucket

Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi ( who is the previous Prime Minister) meanwhile received Seri Maharaja Mangku Negara (SMN), the nation's highest award which carries the title Tun from the Yang di-Pertuan Agong. His wife Jeanne received the Seri Setia Mahkota award which also carries the title Tun.


Now for some food news, I cooked long beans with a bit of dried prawns today. I like it cut into small pieces like this, easy to eat, chew and digest :)

Photobucket

What do you require :

  • some long beans
  • some dried prawns
  • 2 garlic
  • 2 small red onions
  • 1 chilli
  • 3 tablespoons margarine

Simple process of cooking :

  • Heat the margarine in a saucepan
  • Put in all the above ingredients (except longbeans) which are pounded
  • Stir fry for 2 minutes then add in the cut longbeans
  • Stir fry for 3 minutes.
  • Add salt to taste.

Cheerio.

No comments: