'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Monday, April 13, 2009

42. Eating

This is continued from my last post.

Both of us (Noormy & me) were lying in our hotel room seeing tv when suddenly I suggested we go drive down to town to eat our favourite 'Char Lamb Chop' at the 'Siamese Secret Restaurant'.

And we did.

Char Lamb Chop (RM18.00)
Photobucket

I drank 'Chocolate Milk Shake'(RM8.00)
Photobucket

That night both of us slept well. Too well until I felt quite lazy getting up for the buffet breakfast at the hotel. But I had promised Aya that she could join us for breakfast early. So I got up at 7am to shower and dressed up leaving Noormy still in bed. She said she would join us shortly .

So breakfast was at the Zest Restaurant. When Aya and I first came in at 745am there were few people but by 930am the other in guests started to come in. As it was a buffet breakfast the 3 of us decided to stay long and eat our food slowly as we chatted. I took my food in small quantities of different varieties of the arrayed food because I like trying the food.

I tried...

'All Bran' plus 'Muesli' plus 'Prune' with some milk
Photobucket

A little of 'Fried Beehoon', 'Fried Rice', 'Sambal Ikan Bilis', 'Beef Mushroom Quiche', half of a boiled egg & salted duck egg with some cucumber.
Photobucket

'Egg Omellete' stuffed with onions, mushroom,green peppers & cheese
Photobucket

Can you see the cheese? I just love cheese!
Photobucket

I tried their 'Sarawak Laksa', but it didn't taste as good
Photobucket

then, the 'Pancake' with blueberry sauce, raisins & one piece of 'Kuih Melaka'
Photobucket

Last, I took some more 'Fried Rice' with some hot 'Curry Beef' & some 'Pickles'
Photobucket

I drank 'Guava Juice' the whole morning.
Photobucket

When we left the restaurant at 1030am I was so full I can hardly wait to reach my room to rest. So the next few hours I spent lazing in bed in between seeing tv and falling asleep on and off.

I checked out of the hotel at 2pm on Sunday.

Cheerio.

No comments: