'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

89. Remembering Michael Jackson






















CNN - 'Entertainer Michael Jackson died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday having suffered cardiac arrest, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner's office.

Paramedics took Jackson, 50, from his west Los Angeles home Thursday afternoon to UCLA Medical Center, where a team of physicians attempted to resuscitate him for more than an hour, said brother Jermaine Jackson. He said the famed singer was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. PT.

An autopsy is scheduled Friday, he said. Results are expected Friday afternoon, according to Lt. Fred Corral of the Los Angeles coroner's office, who also said Jackson was unresponsive when he arrived at the hospital.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN paramedics were sent to a west Los Angeles, California, residence after a 911 call came in at 12:21 p.m.'

It was on Friday afternoon around 3pm that I read about this famous pop idol Michael Jackson's death. I was stunned when I read it in the internet. It was my usual time to come online each day (if I could) to read the latest news online and check my emails. That Friday I was too stunned I forgot to finish checking my emails. Really it was a shock to find a person still young and who had been my great music idol dead.

Remembering Michael Jackson, I love his music just like I had loved Elvis Presley's music. I remember in my young days I was crazy going to their movies and writing down the lyrics of every songs these 2 great singers sings in my notebooks. Everywhere I go I have their song tapes with me. It was really a 'Jackson Craze' for me and my friends.

I don't know how many times we went to see his movies epecially 'Thriller' and watched his unique dance moves. I think his songs like 'Beat It', 'Smooth Criminal', 'Billie Jean' were some of the greatest songs and which have sold millions of copies around the world.

Michael Jackson in his younger days




Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: