'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

90. Going to a Movie

This is the trailer of 'Transformers 2 Revenge of The Fallen'.


A very short synopsis of the movie is, with the help of the Autobots, the soldiers of NEST, and an old adversary-turned-ally, Sam and Mikaela must uncover the secret history of the Transformers presence on earth, and the sacrifices that have to be made to save it from an ancient threat sworn on returning here for revenge... an ancient Decepticon named THE FALLEN.

Definitely my 2 girls Aya & Noormy are great fans of this movie, in fact as I can see our local cinemaplex here (the only one) has been showing this movie only, for days and I observed young & old seemed to be going to the show. Including me! ha ha...seriously I can't imagine me seeing this movie but I did.

I know it is very fictionous (any such word?) but I salute these directors who has made this stories from the comics into great films for example like this one. After seeing it last night with my 2 daughters all I can say is it is very entertaining for me. Entertaining because it sets me thinking into a world where human and robots can live and work together. In the end I can ask myself why not? It can really happen one day! No wonder they my girls were so excited when they finally got to see this film last night.

Too excited that we reached the place a little bit too early so I killed some time taking these pictures with my hp...while munching some popcorns of course!

Even the popcorns'box had 'Transformers 2' designed on it!
 


A big poster of the film 'Transformers 2 Revenge of The Fallen' on the wall.
 

This was the view in front of the hall of the cinema when I had come early with the girls, but soon the place was crowded with people as soon as the 930pm show was about to begin.
 

Maybe if you are as old as me, try see this movie too ha ha...

Cheerio.

No comments: