'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

163. A Quiet Sunday

I had a quiet day today. Besides staying at home doing some housework I went out for a couple of hours only.

At 530pm, I drove Zu and Alif for a car spin in town. We stopped at 'Mahyan cafe' to have a glass of hot tea and each of us ordered a plate of 'Fried Seafood Noodles'. I think besides eating 'Nasi Lalapan', 'Fried Seafood Noodles' is the other dish I usually ordered at this cafe.

Fried Seafood Noodles (RM4.50)


















With the fried noodles they served each of us a bowl of soup to eat the noodles with.


















Alif sitting on a baby chair enjoying his Ribena besides us


















Sometimes looking at his surroundings :)


















We went home at 730pm.

Cheerio.

No comments: