'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

167. Chilling Out at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf



I was chilling out at the 'Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf' at Bintang Mega Mall with Noormy last night.

Both of us brought our laptops with us. In the beginning we went to the 'Starbucks Coffee'. I need to plug my laptop while Noormy would be using hers with battery. I also brought along my Celcom 'Vodafone' just in case...
To our disappointment, after getting into their 'Starbucks Coffee' WIFI, we both could not get into the internet. Then Noormy thought of 'Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf' next door, so I said why don't I go and ask first.

One of the workers there told their WIFI too is not so good but added we could have a try first. I agreed and went back to Noormy at 'Starbucks Coffee' to pack our laptops with us.

WIFI certainly was good at 'Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf' and we were both glad we went there.

This picture was on the wall just above our heads from where we were sitting.


The seat we chose were very very comfortable. It was a 2 sofa seatings with big cushions which we can tuck under our backs :)


We shared a drink of Iced Blended Chocolate RM11.34 (Cold Creamy Chocolate Drink with Double Cream Topping) which I bought and a 'Turkey Ham with Melted Cheddar Cheese' which Noormy bought. Both were delicious, my first time trying them.


Turkey Ham with Melted Cheddar Cheese RM15.90, besides the Turkey Ham with Melted Cheese, there were some salad vege dipped with some olive oil plus some sliced dried almonds and black raisins sprinkled with some black pepper. Very delicious.
 

We stayed there until almost 11pm.

It was a very nice chilling out.

Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: