'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

173. Going Out

It's Sunday evening, everyone are out, I feel like going out too... to 'The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf' at Bintang Mega Mall. I'll go early and be there until Aya come off from work at 1030pm.

And that's what I did, been here since 30 minutes ago. I brought along a flask of homemade hot 'Nescafe' so I will just order 'Turkey & Melted Cheddar Cheese' which I had wanted to eat. I know the place don't allow outside food, I just thought a flask of drink is all right. Besides, I ordered some of their food he he...

I found a comfortable seat, took out my BENQ and plug in the plug into the socket and on my laptop. I wanted to blog in peace and concentrate in it for a couple of hours. A bit difficult if I am at home doing it at this hour, because there will be the 'Bulletin Utama' at TV3 on full blast. The thing is I could have done blogging this afternoon but I slept almost the early part of the afternoon. Same on Saturday too, I slept in the afternoon and did not go out at all. I felt tired towards the weekend but today feels invigorated.

Turkey & Melted Cheddar Cheese RM17.00



You can see the melted cheese? The only thing is... too much melted cheese makes the taste too salty. Luckily I have my flask of hot nescafe with me, otherwise I couldn't finish the whole bread he he...
I'll try some other dishes on the gourmet corner next time.


You can imagine how comfortable I am lol... makes me not want to get up and leave...legs up on a chair and my back is stuffed with cushions :)
 

I hope you are enjoying yourselves too on this nice Sunday evening.

Cheerio.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: