'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

181. First Day in KK

We arrived Miri airport last night around 9.30pm.

In this post I am going to talk about our first day in KK, and that was last Thursday.

In the afternoon of our first day in KK I decided to visit the much talked big mall which was very new and only opened for a month.

It is called the '1 BORNEO'. It was enormoursly large even larger than the Miri Bintang Mega Mall. It has a cinemaplex with 8 halls. Huge. It also has a 'Terminal' for game machines. The rest are lots of shops & eateries.
























The escalators look like this...just like those escalators at KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport).























Huge pathways.


















Ground Floor.


















Some pictures I took of us...












Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: