'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

198. Anonymous...Dvds...

I seemed to be receiving anonymous comments on my blog, latest one is on my last post. Sadly they weren't related to my posts at all. So I've just changed 'comments' made on this blog only for 'registered users or one with open ID'. Hope that should solve it.

On another note, I've just finished seeing 2 horrid dvds ha ha ha... I said horrid because that's what my girls said, that I like suspense or ghost stories.

I am pretty sure none of you like these dvds that I've just seen, but I like them, and I've been spending my entire late afternoon viewing them on my laptop.

Wrong Turn 3


Haunting of Winchester House


Now I think I've had enough of movies for the day, I need a rest.

Happy Weekend,

Cheerio.

No comments: