'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

183. Ikan Bakar & Bakso in KK

Ikan Bakar, you can sit there to eat it.


















What I remember well when visiting Kota Kinabalu was eating it's famous 'Ikan Bakar' at the night market. We went to that spot on our last night in KK, and I never regretted it. I was able to taste my favourite dish 'Bakso' too and it tasted delicious plus they are not stingy with their 'Cabi Pipis'(grounded chillies to eat with the bakso).

We (myself, Aya & Noormy) tapau our fish and squid ( did you see how big it was?) to the hotel to eat. Both costs RM18 each.


















We ate Bakso at this stall which sells drinks. And the Bakso sells cheap, only RM3 per bowl.


















Bakso and Iced Kacang Cendol Drink























One of my favourite dish, 'Bakso'


















Red hot chillies to put into the Bakso


















It is fruit season, so there were also plenty of fruits everywhere.
This is the rambutan.


















Cempedak (Jackfruit)


















Langsat


















Feeling quite full we made friends with Marlin who make crystal and pearl bracelets. We bought some to bring home for sourveniers.






































Bracelets we brought home



































Tired faces back to the hotel :)













































Cheerio.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: