'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

201. Eating Out



Is that green water? No, it's wheatgrass drink. Hubby ordered it when we were at SCR this evening. I was expecting some dark colored wheatgrass drink, but not green :) But when I took a sip to try it, it tasted quite nice though, with some smell of pandan smell.

Anyway, hubby asked me to have dinner with him at SCR tonight. I love SCR food. At first it was just the 2 of us but Noormy was off duty around the time we were there so we asked her to join in. And she did.

I asked for SCR Roasted Chicken


Fragrant SCR Chicken Rice


Grounded Chillies & Grounded Ginger plus a bowl of Soup for each of us


Baby Khailan with Oyster Sauce


And delicious affordable Lamb Chop with Black Pepper Sauce!


We had a nice dinner.

I hope you had one too,

Cheerio.

No comments: