'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Friday, November 27, 2009

203. Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha today is celebrated very moderately by my family. I didn't cook this year, hubby did, because he offered :P
We do not have open house during this Raya compared to Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. There is just 'makan' among our own family though some do invite close friends to their house or have some 'Tahlil Kenduri'. Ours is always the former one, just family.

So since it was just family hubby cooked only in a small quantity and I suggested we just cooked 2 dishes. He said he would cook 'Ayam Masak Kurma' and I'd like him to cook some 'Kuah Satay' (this is satay gravy and he cooks this well).

Satay Gravy


















To eat with the Satay gravy, I asked a friend to cook for me some 'Ketupat Satay'.

Ketupat Satay


















Ayam Masak Kurma


















We both only ate these food in the late afternoon as we were invited to a friend's house nearby to attend a 'Tahlil Kenduri', this morning. There were some leftover so I will just keep them in the fridge to eat for tomorrow.

On another note, I am writing this at 'Coffeebean & Tea Leaf' at Bintang Mega Mall, while waiting for Aya to come off from work.I am having a glass of hot chocolate. It is quite cold in this air conditioned room.

Hot Chocolate RM9.50























In front of me is this Christmas tree...























Now that reminds me Christmas is just around the corner and soon to be celebrated by all Christians all over the world...another yet festival season to come.

Cheerio.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: