'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

265. My Grandson's Birthday

It was little Alif birthday on the 4th May, yesterday. Since Noormy was off duty so the three of us went to Bintang Plaza Mega Mall to 'kayo-kayo' (walk around the place). I knew Alif would enjoy it because he loves to walk around and see things around him.



Going up the escalator, Noormy & Alif




Alif loves 'Mickey Mouse'


He just wouldn't leave the 'Mickey Mouse' :)


He loves the cars at the 'Toy Rus'





At 'Mc Donalds' he asked,'Why is this 'abang' so much taller than me?'


'See..his foot is so much bigger than mine' he says


We drank 'Iced Milo' at Mc Donalds


Alif loves to sip with the straw


He loves to hear the sound of the straw when he pushed it in and out of the cup


And ice cream too!


'I am 2 years old!'



My daughter Noormy and I enjoyed that half day with Alif. Little Alif does not ask much, just simple things. All he asked is good company and good quality time :)

Happy Birthday Alif!



Cheerio.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Temuk said...

Salam Isah
Memang seronok melayan cucu. Apa lagi di tempat yang lebih terbuka seperti di shopping complex. Gembira melihat dia gembira! Semoga Alif sentiasa sihat dan selamat.

Unknown said...

Salam Temuk
A'ah sangat seronok! Ini baru sorang cucu, apa tah lagi kalau dah ada lebih dari sorang macam Temuk, mesti macam-macam cerita ha ha...

Terima kasih...berkat dari doa Temuk..mudah-mudahan..

Harap Temuk ceria selalu!