'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Monday, May 24, 2010

281. Selling Cendol

Today is quite hectic. I keep on going out and spending money. Why, because I decided to start again my 'Cendol Business' he he...

I know, I know, most of you my dear friends didn't know that in 2005 I started selling cold drinks at my stall in front of my house gate. I still remember the date, on 6th March, that year. Business was slow at first but gradually by 2007 it was good. Well, it was fun, I enjoyed myself, kept busy and it was fun handling money in my hand LOL...

Of course ada 'rezeki' dari hubby end of the month, but I was used to work for my own money, so I do feel better saving my 'own' money too. What say you? :p

Unfortunately, Noormy, my youngest daughter who was helping me at that time got a job at Marriot Resort & Spa in November 2007 and at the same time Zu my eldest daughter, who was married had just delivered her son (Alif) and had asked me to look after him when she was working. So I did, and stopped selling.

Now she had stopped working so I asked her to help me start again my 'Cendol Business'. We started today. That's the reason I was so occupied yesterday shopping for the 'Cendol' stuff. I still have my old stall and the ice machine, so that was easy. All we need was to clean the stall up and re-oil the ice machine.

Ok... I should be turning in a bit early tonight as I need to wake up tomorrow as usual but more work to do.

till then, I'll be posting more about this tomorrow evening!

This is an old picture of my 'Cendol' stall which I took last time I was selling, just to let you have a glimpse of it :p
There is no big change with the stall & my ice machine (can you see it? :) The stall is facing the roadside.









Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

TK said...

Wah Mak Isah bestnya menjual macam ni..I suka bisness jual menjual ni..Bestnya. I pnah jadi guru penasihat kelab usahawan muda..so byk experience menjual macam-macam to gain profit..Semoga Mak Isah dimurahkan rezeki always.

Unknown said...

Mudah-mudahan TK..terima kasih :)
wah penasihat kelab usahawan? ada brochure tak hehe..nak pinjam :p

Mak isah pun suka, bila lama berhenti rindu nak berjual lagi.
Noormy tanya tak letih ka mak berjual, dia risau sebab dia dah expert berjual ikut mak isah. Mak isah kata takde la, enjoy apa tak rasa letih pun, kan kak Zu ada tolong.

Sebenar nye dia jeles tu, takut mak isah takde masa nak sembang2 dengan dia lagi he he..

Have a nice evening!

Cik Lily Putih said...

nak makan cendol gak! plz plz plz kat ner kedai comel nie ek

Lady of Leisure said...

salam puan isah... lady dengan suami sukaaa sangat makan cendol.. esp time panas2 sekarang ni kan.... mana tau ada rezeki boleh pekena cendol puan isah...
semoga business cendol puan isah berjalan lancar..
all the best to u..
:)

xxx said...

mama isah! i must come! kite dua leh amik gamba together! hahaha. bloggers meet u! :) plusssss in this weather!! yarabiii... sedapnya cendol!!! where is ur place located? i want to drop by with my mum! she's a cendol lover too~~ especially with loads of kacang merah! :)

Unknown said...

CikLilyPutih :)
Kedai comel nie kat Sarawak la...he he :p

Unknown said...

Salam Lady of Leisure :)
Saya sendiri pun minat sgt makan cendol. Saya dan suami selalu lepak kat hawker kawan saya makan cendol. So that day in March I told hubby why don't I go and sell cendol? Good idea he said, so immediately went to buy that ice machine! And you knw what I did? I learned from that hawker friend of mine how he did his cendol lol..The rest I learned by practice jer..he he..

Thanks for your wish my dear :) tapi.. cendol, cendol jugak, my blogger friends I MESTI INGAT!!

Hugs

Unknown said...

Hey sweet mira!
You're most welcome!
Alaa...tak jauh, kat Taman T je...
mak isah loves 'kacang merah' too, tell your mom these kidney beans are more delicious he he..

These 2 days very very hot weather in Miri, and a BLESSING to my cendol stall :p

Hugs sweetie

Unknown said...

Hello Marion
Thanks for your visit :)

Come again.