'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

262. A Cute Gadget for My Fingers

I bought this when I was in Kota Kinabalu.

What is it?

It's a cute gadget used to exercise my fingers.




I hold it in my hand this way and start squeezing and releasing the gadget.


The pressure imposed is approximately the same as to 15kg.

This is good for my painful fingers' joints when I wake up in the morning.


Happy Labour Day everyone!


Cheerio.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TK said...

Wah..that is really good for hand exercise...I've seen this gadget before but doesnt really know the function...Have a nice day Mak Isah. It's back to work for me today..

Unknown said...

Tak tau la untuk orang lain TK but this gadget is really good for me. mak isah dah lama carik benda mcm ni...sebab my fingers gets stiff and cramp at their joints early in the morning especially.
U hv a nice day at work too :) stay safe.