'Simple Moments are Sometimes the Best Moments'

if you like my blog, do follow me!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

124. My Blogging... try it!

I tried it and it turned true :p




Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate



You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.

One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...

And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.

Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.



8.55pm

Right now I am sitting at 'Starbucks & Coffee' at Bintang Mega Mall, chilling out :)
There seems to be quite a number of young people sitting at tables drinking drinks some like mine some not. I can hear some nice music being played too, sort of blues I think. Amidst the music I can hear young voices laughing and joking among them. Aarrghh...what a nice atmosphere I thought, just the kind I need for this evening.

I've ordered something cold just now as I was feeling a little thirsty while driving earlier on.
'Ice blended Chocolate Cream' RM12.10 after tax ha ha...


I drove from home at 7.50pm just now and arrived at 'Starbucks & Coffee' counter at about 8.20pm. Lots of people means lots of parking filled up and some time was wasted looking for one. Lucky for me, the car is just a 'Kancil' so I can squeezzzed... in between two big cars lol...
Actually I parked in front of 'Maxim' and have to walk a little distance before reaching the Mega Mall.

I came early purposely to spend some time blogging and have a drink here while waiting for the time Aya to get off from work a little after 10pm later. I've just msged her asking her to come to meet me here after work. And then we can get home together.


Happy Sunday to you.

Cheerio.


No comments: